Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018, 7 p.m.
The Lorne Hotel, 923 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G3 7TQ
Just for the Lassies!
Gaia Women’s Burns Supper, now in it’s fifth year, promises to be another unmissable event. Being held in The Lorne Hotel, Glasgow on 27 January 2018, it is an evening that will celebrate Burns’ love of women.
The supper follows in Burns Night style with a twist and dining on a traditional Burns menu sampling the finest in traditional Scottish fare.
A night of fun entertainment will by hosted by singer/actor Horse McDonald, featuring special guests and music into the wee sma oors…
We do hope you will join us at what promises to be a great evening.
*The event is supporting Equal Voices Foundation to provide free mental health and wellbeing workshops throughout Glasgow.’
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion