Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018, 7 p.m.
The Lorne Hotel, 923 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G3 7TQ
Just for the Lassies!
Gaia Women’s Burns Supper, now in it’s fifth year, promises to be another unmissable event. Being held in The Lorne Hotel, Glasgow on 27 January 2018, it is an evening that will celebrate Burns’ love of women.
The supper follows in Burns Night style with a twist and dining on a traditional Burns menu sampling the finest in traditional Scottish fare.
A night of fun entertainment will by hosted by singer/actor Horse McDonald, featuring special guests and music into the wee sma oors…
We do hope you will join us at what promises to be a great evening.
*The event is supporting Equal Voices Foundation to provide free mental health and wellbeing workshops throughout Glasgow.’
- Document Human Rights Film Festival 2019
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Ghost Stories from Around the World, Britannia Panopticon
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT