Antigone, Websters Theatre
28 and 29 July, 2018
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
Rebel Cow Theatre brings you a brand new adaption of Sophocles’ classic Greek tragedy, Antigone, set in the fictional small American town of Thebes in the 1940’s .
Chronicling Antigone as she defies her uncle Creon’s stern instruction that her recently deceased brother, Polyneices, will not receive a funeral or memorial service due to his betrayal of their family, we witness the tragic consequences of Antigone’s actions as she clings steadfastly to doing what she believes is right and Creon’s desire for Antigone to pay for her disobedience.
Suitable for 10+
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
There will be NO INTERVAL
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
0141 357 4000
Tickets £13.50 Adults/£12 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre