Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery, Britannia Panopticon, 16 Dec, 2015
Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 16th, 2015
This crime of passion is one for all to enjoy but alas, who killed the victim, why and how is up to you to discover. Who dunnit?!
Working alongside Spirit of Glasgow Britannia Panopticon bring you this fabulous evening.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. This is a murder mystery tea party, so tea and cakes will be provided along with entertainment!
Suggested donation £8, Concessions £6
To reserve seats please email email@example.com or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Christmas Extravaganza 2019 Salvation Army Partick
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane