Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery, Britannia Panopticon, 16 Dec, 2015
Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 16th, 2015
This crime of passion is one for all to enjoy but alas, who killed the victim, why and how is up to you to discover. Who dunnit?!
Working alongside Spirit of Glasgow Britannia Panopticon bring you this fabulous evening.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. This is a murder mystery tea party, so tea and cakes will be provided along with entertainment!
Suggested donation £8, Concessions £6
To reserve seats please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
- Elvis at GFT
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Dr Who and The Daleks & Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. GFT
- The Dark Knight Trilogy at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. A Cat in Paris at GFT
- The Gold Diggers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Kings of the Road 4 K at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Futura at Glasgow Film Theatre
- GFT: Everything Everywhere All At Once
- MACFEST: Celebrating Diverse African Cultural Heritage
- GFT – The Quiet Girl
- The Feeling Sonnets – Carcanet Book Launch
- Gathered Together, Independance at Tramway
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- Merchant City: Surge presents Club Supreme Road Show
- Merchant City Festival: Be Bop Bairns
- Merchant City Festival: Reinventing the Bicycle
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival