Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery, Britannia Panopticon, 16 Dec, 2015
Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 16th, 2015
This crime of passion is one for all to enjoy but alas, who killed the victim, why and how is up to you to discover. Who dunnit?!
Working alongside Spirit of Glasgow Britannia Panopticon bring you this fabulous evening.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. This is a murder mystery tea party, so tea and cakes will be provided along with entertainment!
Suggested donation £8, Concessions £6
To reserve seats please email email@example.com or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM