Valentine’s Day in Glasgow: Do something different. Romance in The Gorbals.
Glasgow is the place to celebrate love, romance and St Valentine’s Day – You can chose to wine and dine with your sweetheart, with many restaurants offering delectable Valentine Menus, do something different, have a special day out and find the perfect gift.
Romance in The Gorbals
You may not know that Glasgow, our Dear Green Place, has special links with St Valentine, as part of his remains have been laid to rest in Blessed John Duns Scotus Church in the Gorbals. For those of you interested in ‘the past’ a walk round the Gorbals could prove more interesting than you might think.(Read what Ian Mitchell has to say about the area
This section: Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2014
Filed under: Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2014
- Jim Ferguson hosts Speakeasy and Open Mic, Scottish Writers Centre, What’s Love Got To Do With It, CCA Tuesday 14 February, 2017
- Valentines Day at the movies: Glasgow, GFT, 14th February, 2014
- GFT, Funny Face 14th February, 2014
- GFT: Only Lovers Left Alive
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Focus on Ireland 1 CCA, 14th February, 2014
- Gig: Vagabond Social Club, 14th February, 2014
- Love Words at GOMA, Thursday 13th February, Federation of Writers Scotland
- Theatre Glasgow: Miss Julie, The Citz, 6 – 15th February
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow: Do something different. Romance in The Gorbals.