Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop, The Hidden Lane
14 January, 2018 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop
Come and have a tour of Bonnie Bling HQ at the Hidden Lane and learn to make your very own Scottish acrylic charm necklace!
Select from a whole range of Scottish charms and colourful plastics to make your own totally unique acrylic charm necklace. Mhairi will be on hand to talk you through the jewellery workshop and blether about all things Bonnie Bling.
Enjoy tea and treats from the Hidden Lane Tearoom and you’ll be able to snap up an exclusive Bonnie Bling discount the day incase you fancy treating yourself. It’s going to be a great wee afternoon, but please bear in mind, tickets are VERY LIMITED.
Tickets include: jewellery making tools and materials, tuition on necklace making from Head Blinger Mhairi Mackenzie, range of unique Bonnie Bling charms, mini afternoon tea buffet, tour of Hidden Lane and Bonnie Bling HQ, 25% on Bonnie Bling purchases on the day.
Tickets £30 purchase online
The Hidden Lane, 1103 Aryle Street, G3 8ND
This section: Classes and Workshops
Filed under: Classes and Workshops
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Stone Carving Workshop Glasgow
- Love to Learn Open Day Glasgow Clyde College
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing