Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop, The Hidden Lane
14 January, 2018 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Bonnie Bling Crafternoon Workshop
Come and have a tour of Bonnie Bling HQ at the Hidden Lane and learn to make your very own Scottish acrylic charm necklace!
Select from a whole range of Scottish charms and colourful plastics to make your own totally unique acrylic charm necklace. Mhairi will be on hand to talk you through the jewellery workshop and blether about all things Bonnie Bling.
Enjoy tea and treats from the Hidden Lane Tearoom and you’ll be able to snap up an exclusive Bonnie Bling discount the day incase you fancy treating yourself. It’s going to be a great wee afternoon, but please bear in mind, tickets are VERY LIMITED.
Tickets include: jewellery making tools and materials, tuition on necklace making from Head Blinger Mhairi Mackenzie, range of unique Bonnie Bling charms, mini afternoon tea buffet, tour of Hidden Lane and Bonnie Bling HQ, 25% on Bonnie Bling purchases on the day.
Tickets £30 purchase online
The Hidden Lane, 1103 Aryle Street, G3 8ND
This section: Classes and Workshops
Filed under: Classes and Workshops
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival