Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
Don’t be alone this winter. If you don’t have a garden where you can meet your family or friends outdoors, Woodlands Community has the perfect solution.
Book free outdoor space to safely meet with friends and family.
Woodlands Community is offering their Workspace Terrace, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW for a Covid-secure social meet up, for a maximum of six people from two households.
Book a slot, bring a hot drink in your own flask. They will provide seating, gazebo, table and calm space to catch up over a cuppa. A member of staff will greet you by the gate at Woodlands Workspace (66 Ashley Street) at your allotted time and show you to your space on the terrace.
The patio is not currently heated so please wrap up warm (but heaters will be added very soon). The Terrace does have a disabled access stairlift that can be used, please let them know in advance if you know you will need to use this
A maximum group size of 6 people from 2 households are able to meet outdoors at Woodlands Community Terrace. Due to the size constraints of their gazebo rain shelters, they are not distinguishing between adults and children when working out total of 6 people. The one exception to this is for babies/children of pre-school age who can sit on a parent’s lap who can be included in addition to the main group of 6.
Please make sure you read the full Covid Guidelines before attending – www.woodlandscommunity.org.uk/…/being-together…
If you have any questions please email or phone Katherine on firstname.lastname@example.org 07547402994
Everything will be cleaned before and after your meeting.
This section: Coronavirus, Free Events, Woodlands Community
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- Letters of Hope, Milk Cafe, Refugee Festival
- Glasgow Pride Mardi Gla – U of G Group
- Make Music Day 2022
- Festival of Growing
- Dandelion Festival Kelvingrove Park
- Remembering and Celebrating Esther Brown
- Science Sunday – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Plant Sale supporting Christian Aid
- The Strathclyde Writing Spring Showcase
- Community Consultation: My Historic Neighbourhood – the Barras
- Olivia and Mic at The Lismore Bar
- Landslides glaciation and the evolution of mountain landscapes during the Quaternary
- Woodlands Community Cafe
- Family Fun Day – Milton Community Garden
- The Children’s Wood has officially taken over management
- Gutter Launch Issue 25
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow City Centre Walking Tour