Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
Don’t be alone this winter. If you don’t have a garden where you can meet your family or friends outdoors, Woodlands Community has the perfect solution.
Book free outdoor space to safely meet with friends and family.
Woodlands Community is offering their Workspace Terrace, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW for a Covid-secure social meet up, for a maximum of six people from two households.
Book a slot, bring a hot drink in your own flask. They will provide seating, gazebo, table and calm space to catch up over a cuppa. A member of staff will greet you by the gate at Woodlands Workspace (66 Ashley Street) at your allotted time and show you to your space on the terrace.
The patio is not currently heated so please wrap up warm (but heaters will be added very soon). The Terrace does have a disabled access stairlift that can be used, please let them know in advance if you know you will need to use this
A maximum group size of 6 people from 2 households are able to meet outdoors at Woodlands Community Terrace. Due to the size constraints of their gazebo rain shelters, they are not distinguishing between adults and children when working out total of 6 people. The one exception to this is for babies/children of pre-school age who can sit on a parent’s lap who can be included in addition to the main group of 6.
Please make sure you read the full Covid Guidelines before attending – www.woodlandscommunity.org.uk/…/being-together…
If you have any questions please email or phone Katherine on email@example.com 07547402994
Everything will be cleaned before and after your meeting.
This section: Coronavirus, Free Events, Woodlands Community Garden
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Smokehead Sessions Festive Concert Livestream with Dave Arcari
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- COP26: Eco Echoes, Tinderbox Collective: Write Songs and Make Games