Beaconsfiled Toddlers’ Group, St Johns Renfield Church, Beaconsfield Road
New mums – we need you!
Lots of our little ones are graduating to nursery so we have lots of space and toys that want to be played with. Come and join us at our very friendly toddler group in St Johns Renfield Church Hall, Beaconsfield Road, Kelvindale
Every Tuesday and Thursday, 10-12noon during term time.
Lots of good quality toys in a large, bright, clean hall. Special baby area and cosy corner for reading or chilling out. Baby changing areas available. Different activities provided each Tuesday including play doh and crafts. We aim to provide a welcoming environment for everyone – we have mums, dads, new mums, childminders, nannies, grandparents who all come along for a cuppa and a chat.
Only £15 a year and 50p a visit which includes tea, coffee and biscuits for the adults and lots of healthy snacks for the children.
Like us on Facebook Beaconsfield-Toddlers/
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Take 2: Charming
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Wizard’s World Tours, KelvinHall
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Nobody Knows GFT