Barras Food Truck Fest
Saturday 30 March, 2019
Barras, Moncur Street, G40 2SB
On the 31st of March, as the clocks go forward, Barras Food Trucks celebrate the start of summer time in the only way they know how – cranking up the BBQ and having a celebratory feast outdoors for all to enjoy.
The best of Scotlands food trucks & street food operators will pitch up and provide some serious kerbside eats on The Barras Market‘s Moncur Street & Stevenson St while The Backyard will be providing summertime beats!
We’ve got more than just delicious food trucks, so come ready to eat at our city’s best street pop-ups! Sweet or savory, we got you covered!
Family & dog-friendly, we are right behind the Barrowland Ballroom and we are FREE for all!
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg