Barras Food Truck Fest
Saturday 30 March, 2019
Barras, Moncur Street, G40 2SB
On the 31st of March, as the clocks go forward, Barras Food Trucks celebrate the start of summer time in the only way they know how – cranking up the BBQ and having a celebratory feast outdoors for all to enjoy.
The best of Scotlands food trucks & street food operators will pitch up and provide some serious kerbside eats on The Barras Market‘s Moncur Street & Stevenson St while The Backyard will be providing summertime beats!
We’ve got more than just delicious food trucks, so come ready to eat at our city’s best street pop-ups! Sweet or savory, we got you covered!
Family & dog-friendly, we are right behind the Barrowland Ballroom and we are FREE for all!
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables