Barras Food Truck Fest
Saturday 30 March, 2019
Barras, Moncur Street, G40 2SB
On the 31st of March, as the clocks go forward, Barras Food Trucks celebrate the start of summer time in the only way they know how – cranking up the BBQ and having a celebratory feast outdoors for all to enjoy.
The best of Scotlands food trucks & street food operators will pitch up and provide some serious kerbside eats on The Barras Market‘s Moncur Street & Stevenson St while The Backyard will be providing summertime beats!
We’ve got more than just delicious food trucks, so come ready to eat at our city’s best street pop-ups! Sweet or savory, we got you covered!
Family & dog-friendly, we are right behind the Barrowland Ballroom and we are FREE for all!
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020