Bards in Their Eyes (Overheard in the Westend), Siempre Bicycle Cafe, 31 March, 2016
Bards in Their Eyes (Overheard in the Westend)
Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Siempre Bicycle Cafe
GlasgowOverheard in the Westend is the last Thursday of each month and provides a mixture of live music, comedy and poetry. On the last day of March we will concentrate a little more on the spoken word angle though as we present a night with a difference.
‘Bards in their Eyes’ will give poets a chance to be their favourite poet aka doing impressions of other poets . Best one wins.
More info to follow… get in touch if your interested in performing your own, or other peoples work. You can do a full scale impression or take it all in completely new direction.
It’s up to you.
We will also have beer, cakes and coffee and their will be some special guest musicians kicking the jams also
Overheard in the Westend is a GIGTICK approved venture which means entry is FREE but donations greatfully recieved for the artists. Skint people are still welcome to join the fun and make a donation at a later show should they so wish.
Siempre Bicycle Cafe
162 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G116XE
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA