Bards in Their Eyes (Overheard in the Westend), Siempre Bicycle Cafe, 31 March, 2016
Bards in Their Eyes (Overheard in the Westend)
Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Siempre Bicycle Cafe
GlasgowOverheard in the Westend is the last Thursday of each month and provides a mixture of live music, comedy and poetry. On the last day of March we will concentrate a little more on the spoken word angle though as we present a night with a difference.
‘Bards in their Eyes’ will give poets a chance to be their favourite poet aka doing impressions of other poets . Best one wins.
More info to follow… get in touch if your interested in performing your own, or other peoples work. You can do a full scale impression or take it all in completely new direction.
It’s up to you.
We will also have beer, cakes and coffee and their will be some special guest musicians kicking the jams also
Overheard in the Westend is a GIGTICK approved venture which means entry is FREE but donations greatfully recieved for the artists. Skint people are still welcome to join the fun and make a donation at a later show should they so wish.
Siempre Bicycle Cafe
162 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G116XE
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Sorry We Missed You, GFT
- Migrant Voice Feel at Home Short Films
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne