Further achievements by the Starchild Charity February, 2018
Thanks to Starchild’s Gift of Education campaign funds have been raised to send ALL eleven of their students onto secondary school . It’s just incredible and this secondary education means everything to them. It will completely change their lives and offers them hope where there was none.
Starchild thanks everyone who has supported the campaign so far and if you haven’t yet it’s not too late to help the next twelve children who need sponsorship this year. It cost £20 a month to send a child to school which equates to £250 a year.
Finding the Star in Every Child!!
Starchild is a Charity dedicated to improving the lives of children in Uganda.
In memory of Frankie Marsh.
Support next fundraising event at Stars for Starchild, 3 March, Nethlerlee, Glasgow
This section: Starchild
Filed under: Starchild
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Starchild: a memory of Adoption, Race and Family by Michaela Foster Marsh
- Starchild Shine a Light Campaign – Giving Tuesday
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- The Rock Choir Live for Star Child
- Stars for Star Child, Shawlands Academy 4 November, 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Garden Party Weekend, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Starchild Charity working to improve the lives of girls and women
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 10 March, 2018
- Further achievements by the Starchild Charity February, 2018
- Starchild. Preview Art for Auction, OanMor, Sunday 23 October, 2016
- Art for Africa, Starchild Charity’s 3rd Annual Auction Preview, Sunday 23 October, 2016, OranMor
- Starchild Charity – New School to Open 9th May, 2016
- School Uniforms for Christmas – Starchild
- Starchild Charity: Second Art for Auction McTears Friday 18th September until 18th October, 2015
- Art for Auction No 2, Starchild, 18 September – 18 October, 2015 McTears