Art for Africa, Starchild Charity’s 3rd Annual Auction Preview, Sunday 23 October, 2016, OranMor
Paintings, Pie and Prosecco
‘Please join Starchild and numerous artists at the prestigious auditorium of the Oran Mor for Paintings, Pies and Prosecco. A celebration of our annual ‘Art for Africa’.
Meet the artists, board members and learn more about the School for Creative Arts in Uganda.
It will be a fun filled day, full of art, music, food and drinks. A perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon and all for a great cause.
2 pm – 6 pm Auditorium, OranMor.
OranMor, Tope of Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Starchild, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher