Abundance – art exhibition ProjectAbility
1 October – 5 November, 2022
ProjectAbility, 103 Trongate, Glasgow
Featuring: Kathy Wilmott (Venture Arts), Erin Keogh (Project Ability) and Chandrakant Patel (ActionSpace) – selected by artist Sonia Boué.
The resulting exhibition is the culmination of x3, a three year collaborative project between ActionSpace, Project Ability and Venture Arts, celebrating our work with learning disabled artists. All three artists in Abundance have significant bodies of work and are being shown on a larger scale for the first time in this exhibition.
After showing in Glasgow this autumn ‘Abundance’ will tour to Manchester and London in 2023. x3 is part of the Explorers Project, a dynamic and collaborative programme of art led by Project Art Works.
1. Erin Keogh, ‘Spring Time’, painting, 2022.
2. Chandrakant Patel, untitled, 2022.
3. Kathy Wilmott, ‘Freddie Mercury Singing Lady Gaga’, illustration, 2022.
This section: Art, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Freya O’Neill Art
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery