A TRIP DOWN PENE LANE (The Hidden Story), West End Festival 2018
One woman’s journey from the Convent to the start of Old Age (according to the Japanese)
Pene Herman-Smith tells her story in Verse, Movement and Lies with the help of Angel Cards and a Thank You Tree.
To enjoy the Gallery space numbers will be limited, but in true Opening Tradition a glass of wine will be included in the ticket price.
The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G2 8BU
Dates and Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 14th, 15th & 16th June – 6.00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday an additional lunchtime performance at 1.15 p.m.
Doors Open 15 mins before start. Running Time 55 mins
Tickets from Eventbrite – please book in advance limited space
WEST END FESTIVAL: ‘A Trip Down Pene Lane’
Price: £10.00 plus booking fee
A donation from profits will be made to Leukemia Research at the request of the Gallery
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT