A TRIP DOWN PENE LANE (The Hidden Story), West End Festival 2018
One woman’s journey from the Convent to the start of Old Age (according to the Japanese)
Pene Herman-Smith tells her story in Verse, Movement and Lies with the help of Angel Cards and a Thank You Tree.
To enjoy the Gallery space numbers will be limited, but in true Opening Tradition a glass of wine will be included in the ticket price.
The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G2 8BU
Dates and Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 14th, 15th & 16th June – 6.00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday an additional lunchtime performance at 1.15 p.m.
Doors Open 15 mins before start. Running Time 55 mins
Tickets from Eventbrite – please book in advance limited space
WEST END FESTIVAL: ‘A Trip Down Pene Lane’
Price: £10.00 plus booking fee
A donation from profits will be made to Leukemia Research at the request of the Gallery
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Her Century – National Library of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers