A TRIP DOWN PENE LANE (The Hidden Story), West End Festival 2018
One woman’s journey from the Convent to the start of Old Age (according to the Japanese)
Pene Herman-Smith tells her story in Verse, Movement and Lies with the help of Angel Cards and a Thank You Tree.
To enjoy the Gallery space numbers will be limited, but in true Opening Tradition a glass of wine will be included in the ticket price.
The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G2 8BU
Dates and Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 14th, 15th & 16th June – 6.00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday an additional lunchtime performance at 1.15 p.m.
Doors Open 15 mins before start. Running Time 55 mins
Tickets from Eventbrite – please book in advance limited space
WEST END FESTIVAL: ‘A Trip Down Pene Lane’
Price: £10.00 plus booking fee
A donation from profits will be made to Leukemia Research at the request of the Gallery
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop