A TRIP DOWN PENE LANE (The Hidden Story), West End Festival 2018
One woman’s journey from the Convent to the start of Old Age (according to the Japanese)
Pene Herman-Smith tells her story in Verse, Movement and Lies with the help of Angel Cards and a Thank You Tree.
To enjoy the Gallery space numbers will be limited, but in true Opening Tradition a glass of wine will be included in the ticket price.
The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G2 8BU
Dates and Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 14th, 15th & 16th June – 6.00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday an additional lunchtime performance at 1.15 p.m.
Doors Open 15 mins before start. Running Time 55 mins
Tickets from Eventbrite – please book in advance limited space
WEST END FESTIVAL: ‘A Trip Down Pene Lane’
Price: £10.00 plus booking fee
A donation from profits will be made to Leukemia Research at the request of the Gallery
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT