A TRIP DOWN PENE LANE (The Hidden Story), West End Festival 2018
One woman’s journey from the Convent to the start of Old Age (according to the Japanese)
Pene Herman-Smith tells her story in Verse, Movement and Lies with the help of Angel Cards and a Thank You Tree.
To enjoy the Gallery space numbers will be limited, but in true Opening Tradition a glass of wine will be included in the ticket price.
The Hidden Lane Gallery, 1081 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G2 8BU
Dates and Times
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 14th, 15th & 16th June – 6.00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday an additional lunchtime performance at 1.15 p.m.
Doors Open 15 mins before start. Running Time 55 mins
Tickets from Eventbrite – please book in advance limited space
WEST END FESTIVAL: ‘A Trip Down Pene Lane’
Price: £10.00 plus booking fee
A donation from profits will be made to Leukemia Research at the request of the Gallery
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace