West End Festival 2016, Lismore Street Sessions
Lismore Sessions Street Party – 4 and 5 June, 2016
206 Dumbarton Road, G11 6UN
Free Folk Music All Day
The Lismore Sessions Street Party returns to Partick at the West End Festival 2016. The ever-popular Lismore Sessions will take place in the street outside one of the west end’s favourite bars with free folk music all day.
Bring a friend or two, have a drink and sit out in the Partick sunshine for a great West End Festival experience.
Starts at 1pm and goes on till 8pm.
Part of West End Festival
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018