The Clutha Re-opens, Friday 24th, July, 2015 – 8 p.m.
An emotional day with the re-opening of the Clutha 600 days after the tragedy and closure of this iconic Glasgow pub.
There will be a private function for invited guests at 5 p.m.
It will then be open to the general public from 8 p.m.
The Black Triangles will be playing from 9.30 p.m.
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills
- The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- JJ Gilmour and Adriana Spina at CCA
- Music Broth Summer Fundraising Gig
- The Blue Arrow 59:60 Celebrating the Year that Changed Jazz
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet