Push It: New Years Eve! The Old Hairdresser’s, 31 December, 2016
Thursday, December 31
at 9 PM – 2 AM
The Old Hairdressers
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buy tickets: www.stereocafebar.com
Push It: New Years Eve – drop your glasses, shake your asses, and get ready to bring in New Years EVE with a bang- cos we’re gonna blow your minds!
We’re here to help you 1, 2 step into the new year- we may not have filet mignon but we’ll have plenty of sophisticated fun- we gon’ get thoughtless, lawless ‘n’ flawless and we want you to drop the pop and get low with us!
That’s right, at PUSH IT! we’ve got what you want AND what you need, so we’ve lined up some pretty special surprises for you to get right with 2016, Including:
~ Jak Soroka
~ Spitney Beers
A Super Special One Off Pop Quiz From The Amazing Spitney Beers
God Damn God Damn God Damn!!!!!!!!
You know this is ’bout to go off, so get flossin’ on that flawless… We are so excited to spend New Years EVE with you!!!!!
ALL THIS 4 ONLY £7!!
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT