Nothin’ But Blue Skies, Jazz Choir Scotland, Cottiers Theatre, 9 April, 2017
April 9, 2017 – Easy Listening Music in the afternoon: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tickets £11.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Presenting JAZZ CHOIR GLASGOW’s most ambitious programme to date.
Enjoy a jazz twist on swing hits of the 50’s and 60’s with JAZZ CHOIR GLASGOW led by Musical Director Jim Clelland and supported by their house band, The Jim Clelland Trio.
Bringing proceedings bang up to date with a selection of contemporary hits are special guests VOICEZONE! Led by Musical Director Anders Ørsager, these vocal favourites from Denmark have flown over for their first exciting collaboration with J.C.S.
With an additional performance from Glasgow’s newest jazz vocalist and recent BBC Proms performer Luca Manning NOTHIN’ BUT BLUE SKIES! is a packed afternoon of easy listening that’s not to be missed. Luca Manning Facebook
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
Cottiers, 29 Hyndland Street, G12
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT