Nothin’ But Blue Skies, Jazz Choir Scotland, Cottiers Theatre, 9 April, 2017
April 9, 2017 – Easy Listening Music in the afternoon: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tickets £11.50 (ticket price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Presenting JAZZ CHOIR GLASGOW’s most ambitious programme to date.
Enjoy a jazz twist on swing hits of the 50’s and 60’s with JAZZ CHOIR GLASGOW led by Musical Director Jim Clelland and supported by their house band, The Jim Clelland Trio.
Bringing proceedings bang up to date with a selection of contemporary hits are special guests VOICEZONE! Led by Musical Director Anders Ørsager, these vocal favourites from Denmark have flown over for their first exciting collaboration with J.C.S.
With an additional performance from Glasgow’s newest jazz vocalist and recent BBC Proms performer Luca Manning NOTHIN’ BUT BLUE SKIES! is a packed afternoon of easy listening that’s not to be missed. Luca Manning Facebook
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked daily.
Cottiers, 29 Hyndland Street, G12
- Amelia White, Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club: XAN TYLER / BARRY NEILSON The Tron
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- Take A Walk On The Weill Side, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Fiddle Orchestra in Concert, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall September, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- PCL presents Jerron ‘Blind Boy’ Paxton, CCA
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The Luthiers Concert, West End Festival
- Heidi Talbot and John McCusker at Cottiers
- Kittlin at Tchai Ovna
- The Electrics, 30 Anniversary, The Bungalow, Paisley
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor