LGBT University of Glasgow Walking Tour 5 June, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
The UofG LGBT+ Staff Network invite you to join them for a stroll as part of LEAP Sports’ Festival Fortnight.
Enjoy a walking tour around the campus of the fourth oldest University in the world. Discover more about the contributions of the LGBT+ community to this fixture of the West End.
There are a number of free tickets available for this event for those who couldn’t afford to attend otherwise, please email email@example.com to arrange.
Specially discounted rate of £7.65 for paying guests *you will be required to pay on the day with cash only*
Limited spaces available!
University of Glasgow
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival