KevinHunter Arts: Online Gallery Launch- 20% Reduction Until Sunday 9th March
Until Sunday 9th March
To celebrate the opening of his new shop section that now runs along side his online gallery. There will be a one off launch with offer 20% discount.
If you use the discount code ‘Scotland’ at the checkout (Enter Coupon) you can get 20% off all Original Paintings and Prints and its also free UK delivery!
Kevin Hunter is a Scottish Landscape Artist based in Glasgow.
“I was born and raised in the small ship building town of Greenock, about 30 miles west of Glasgow, Scotland. I have been painting since the age of 10. Having studied Interior Design in Glasgow, my background hopefully adds an interesting dimension to the artworks. I achieved national design awards during my studies and after graduating worked in the field of film and theatre set design. Eventually I found myself interested solely in painting. The contemporary artworks vary from representational to abstract atmospheric oil paintings and prints depicting Scotland’s landscapes. Influences include travel, film and music and perhaps most of all, Scotland’s beautiful ever changing scenery. You will also find sections on travels such as Europe and further afield.
I have exhibited in many Scottish art galleries and also in London and Toronto art shows. Here you can view and buy all the latest paintings and get in touch with me about commissions. I have painted many commissioned artworks and have shipped work to many overseas locations in Europe, Middle East, America, South America, Canada and Australasia. I also have supplied artwork for offices, restaurants and hotels.”
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.