KevinHunter Arts: Online Gallery Launch- 20% Reduction Until Sunday 9th March
Until Sunday 9th March
To celebrate the opening of his new shop section that now runs along side his online gallery. There will be a one off launch with offer 20% discount.
If you use the discount code ‘Scotland’ at the checkout (Enter Coupon) you can get 20% off all Original Paintings and Prints and its also free UK delivery!
Kevin Hunter is a Scottish Landscape Artist based in Glasgow.
“I was born and raised in the small ship building town of Greenock, about 30 miles west of Glasgow, Scotland. I have been painting since the age of 10. Having studied Interior Design in Glasgow, my background hopefully adds an interesting dimension to the artworks. I achieved national design awards during my studies and after graduating worked in the field of film and theatre set design. Eventually I found myself interested solely in painting. The contemporary artworks vary from representational to abstract atmospheric oil paintings and prints depicting Scotland’s landscapes. Influences include travel, film and music and perhaps most of all, Scotland’s beautiful ever changing scenery. You will also find sections on travels such as Europe and further afield.
I have exhibited in many Scottish art galleries and also in London and Toronto art shows. Here you can view and buy all the latest paintings and get in touch with me about commissions. I have painted many commissioned artworks and have shipped work to many overseas locations in Europe, Middle East, America, South America, Canada and Australasia. I also have supplied artwork for offices, restaurants and hotels.”
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- Summer Time, Summer Place Thistle Gallery
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- DEGREE SHOW Glasgow School of Art 2019
- Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art Degree Show 2019
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT