KevinHunter Arts: Online Gallery Launch- 20% Reduction Until Sunday 9th March
Until Sunday 9th March
To celebrate the opening of his new shop section that now runs along side his online gallery. There will be a one off launch with offer 20% discount.
If you use the discount code ‘Scotland’ at the checkout (Enter Coupon) you can get 20% off all Original Paintings and Prints and its also free UK delivery!
Kevin Hunter is a Scottish Landscape Artist based in Glasgow.
“I was born and raised in the small ship building town of Greenock, about 30 miles west of Glasgow, Scotland. I have been painting since the age of 10. Having studied Interior Design in Glasgow, my background hopefully adds an interesting dimension to the artworks. I achieved national design awards during my studies and after graduating worked in the field of film and theatre set design. Eventually I found myself interested solely in painting. The contemporary artworks vary from representational to abstract atmospheric oil paintings and prints depicting Scotland’s landscapes. Influences include travel, film and music and perhaps most of all, Scotland’s beautiful ever changing scenery. You will also find sections on travels such as Europe and further afield.
I have exhibited in many Scottish art galleries and also in London and Toronto art shows. Here you can view and buy all the latest paintings and get in touch with me about commissions. I have painted many commissioned artworks and have shipped work to many overseas locations in Europe, Middle East, America, South America, Canada and Australasia. I also have supplied artwork for offices, restaurants and hotels.”
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out