Kevin P. Gilday: Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis (Live Recording)
24th January, 2014 8 p.m.
After successful runs at the Southside Fringe, the Edinburgh Festival and other special appearances, Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis returns to Glasgow for one last performance.
It’s free entry, cheap drink and good vibes as I [Kevin Gilday] attempt to record my first feature length show for posterity before sending it off with a mini tour later in the year.
If you didn’t get to see the show this is your last chance, if you did – this is still your last chance. Be part of a recording of a special set in the city that inspired it.
With extended sets from some of the most talented poets on the Glasgow spoken word scene:
The Roxy 171
171 Great Western Road, G4
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper