Glasgow Sport Summer Activity Programme 29th June – 7th August 2015
Fantastic range of brilliant activities including badminton, football, basketball, gymnastics and disability sports
Glasgow Sport Summer Activity Programme
29th June – 7th August 2015
Many venues throughout the city including Emirates Arena, Toryglen Regional Football Centre, Springburn Park, Scotstoun, Ruchill and Palace of Arts.
The programme is packed with all the info you need to make sure the summer break is active and full of fun!
From multi activity to specialised sports taster and training sessions there is something to suit everyone! Many of the activities are free or discounted with your Glasgow Kidz Card (GKC) or Glasgow Young Scot Card (GYSC).
HOW TO BOOK?
There are a variety of ways to secure a place depending on the specific activity;
For any book in advance activity; bookings will be available from Monday the 8th June onwards. Payment for advance bookings must be made at the time of booking. Day sessions – pay on the day and come along early to ensure a place.
Please consult the booking information detailed in the programme, which can be downloaded on the right of this page along with the booking form and then contact your nearest Glasgow Club.
Printed Summer Holiday Activity Programme brochures are also available at Glasgow Club venues across the city.
Also watch out for Family Extravaganza Days from 24th July – 2nd August.
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Christmas Baby Rave at Cottiers
- Ricky McWhittington – a traditional Glasgow pantomime, Various Venues
- Scottish Youth Film Festival Awards Ceremony 2017 Kelvin Hall
- Kids’ Halloween Party at Cottiers, Sunday 29 October, 2017
- West Dunbartonshire Libraries, Dumbarton Library, October Week 2017
- Halloween Treasure Hunts at The Tall Ship, 28 and 29 October, 2017
- Mr Fibbers ‘Ghost-Busker’ Children’s Halloween Show, The Stand, 28 October, 2017
- Halloween Dog Disco, 13th Note, 29 October, 2017
- Halloween Movie Drive In, Riverside Museum 29 October, 2017
- Ghoulish Glasgow, Glasgow City Tours
- Harvest Market, Children’s Wood, Glasgow West End 8 October, 2017
- Libraries Week Glasgow 7 – 14 October, 2017
- Glasgow Science Festival, University of Glasgow 29 and 30 September, 2017
- Govan Young Documentary, Govan Old Church, 29 September, 2017
- First Strings, Glasgow: Guitar Lessons for Children
- GYFF Opening Gala: Just Charlie, GFT, 22 September, 2017