The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
Applying to The Glasgow School of Art?
There’s more to choosing your place of study than Open Days – GSA OPEN offers a wide range of events throughout the year to help you get the right information and support at the right time.
Are you applying to study an undergraduate programme in Design? Join us for a Pre-Application Day on 2 November for discipline-specific help and advice. This is an opportunity for applicants to GSA to visit a specific department as part of a small specialist group. You will get the chance to ask more direct questions about your application, including advice on submitting a portfolio and your personal statement.
Places are available for those interested in the following programmes within the School of Design:
Product Design Engineering
Silversmithing & Jewellery
The event is free but ticketed via the Eventbrite link below. As spaces are limited, please choose the specific discipline you are interested in in the drop-down menu when registering to attend.
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT