Glasgow School of Art, Degree Show 3 – 8 September, 2016
The Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2015
Exhibition open to the public 3 – 8 September 2016
Monday – Thursday 10am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
The GSA has one of the UK’s largest postgraduate communities in the visual creative arts and architecture. It has grown considerably in recent years reflecting the GSA’s international standing and research excellence, and now comprises nearly 300 Doctoral and Master’s students.
The GSA’s Graduate Degree Show offers a public showcase for the full range of graduate work undertaken at the institution. The 2016 Graduate Degree Show will feature work by graduating students across a wide variety of disciplines across architecture, design, fine art and digital.
Tontine Building, 20 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5NA
Reid Building, Renfrew Street, G3
Grace & Fyfe Clark Gallery, Glasgow School of Art, Bourdon Building, Scott St.
Glasgow G3 6RQ
0141 353 4500
0141 353 4500
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.