Glasgow School of Art, Degree Show 3 – 8 September, 2016
The Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2015
Exhibition open to the public 3 – 8 September 2016
Monday – Thursday 10am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
The GSA has one of the UK’s largest postgraduate communities in the visual creative arts and architecture. It has grown considerably in recent years reflecting the GSA’s international standing and research excellence, and now comprises nearly 300 Doctoral and Master’s students.
The GSA’s Graduate Degree Show offers a public showcase for the full range of graduate work undertaken at the institution. The 2016 Graduate Degree Show will feature work by graduating students across a wide variety of disciplines across architecture, design, fine art and digital.
Tontine Building, 20 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5NA
Reid Building, Renfrew Street, G3
Grace & Fyfe Clark Gallery, Glasgow School of Art, Bourdon Building, Scott St.
Glasgow G3 6RQ
0141 353 4500
0141 353 4500
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Been So Long GFT
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Glasgow Feminist Arts Festival, CCA
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Take 2. Belle and Sebastian 3 Friends Forever, GFT
- Widows GFT