Glasgow Restaurant Festival 1 –17 April, 2016
Glasgow’s First Restaurant Festival
1 – 17 April, 2016.
Glasgow Restaurant Festival will showcase Glasgow’s best restaurants, where specially priced menus will be on offer.
Pop up restaurants at the vintage Spiegeltent, the tent of mirros, in Candleriggs Square in the Merchant City. Where you will find the best of Scottish produce plus live music.
Watch out for events, restaurant crawls and competitions.
Porter & Rye will be participating – try their dry-aged meats, molecular cooking & small plate dining.
Gamba, UK Seafood Restaurant of the Year will also be featured at the festival.
Other events/restaurants include:
Seafood Saturday 16 April – The Finnieston
Keep up to date at GFFestival on Twitter
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017