Glasgow Restaurant Festival 1 –17 April, 2016
Glasgow’s First Restaurant Festival
1 – 17 April, 2016.
Glasgow Restaurant Festival will showcase Glasgow’s best restaurants, where specially priced menus will be on offer.
Pop up restaurants at the vintage Spiegeltent, the tent of mirros, in Candleriggs Square in the Merchant City. Where you will find the best of Scottish produce plus live music.
Watch out for events, restaurant crawls and competitions.
Porter & Rye will be participating – try their dry-aged meats, molecular cooking & small plate dining.
Gamba, UK Seafood Restaurant of the Year will also be featured at the festival.
Other events/restaurants include:
Seafood Saturday 16 April – The Finnieston
Keep up to date at GFFestival on Twitter
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine