Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ
20 January, 2016
A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food projects across the city.
Hosted by Woodlands Community Garden at their base the Fred Paton Centre, with food curated by Urban Roots and other collaborating projects including Concrete Garden, Propagate, Oasis, Open Jar Collective and others.
Music will be by the amazing Cosmic Ceilidh Band
More info to come. This event is free but ticketed, and capacity will be limited – look out for the eventbrite link on the Event Page on Facebook.
Till then, a date for you diaries!
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- The Vice of Hope, GFT
- Tolkein GFT
- DOCMA DocKlub, CCA
- Thunder Road GFT
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Shoplifters GFT
- Sunset GFT
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
- Freedom Fields, GFT
- Drive Me Home GFT
- The King of Paparazzi GFT
- Daughter of Mine, GFT
- Cleo from 5 – 7 GFT
- Beats GFT
- Ash Is Purest White GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health