Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ
20 January, 2016
A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food projects across the city.
Hosted by Woodlands Community Garden at their base the Fred Paton Centre, with food curated by Urban Roots and other collaborating projects including Concrete Garden, Propagate, Oasis, Open Jar Collective and others.
Music will be by the amazing Cosmic Ceilidh Band
More info to come. This event is free but ticketed, and capacity will be limited – look out for the eventbrite link on the Event Page on Facebook.
Till then, a date for you diaries!
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA
- Writers for Peace, Project Cafe
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley