DWF Foundation, Christmas Art Show, Private View 1 December, 2016
DWF Foundation's first Christmas Art show, curated by Frances Lowrie of Art Exposure Gallery, in aid of the DWF Foundation
DWF’s Scottish partners would like to invite you to their first Christmas Art Exhibition, curated by Frances Lowrie of Art Exposure Gallery.
Come along Thursday, 1 December 2016 from 17:30 till 20:30, to welcome the festive season with a glass of fizz and maybe pick up a unique Christmas gift, all for a good cause! The private view is on Thursday 1st December at 110 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3HD. 5.30 - 8.30pm.
Lynn Howarth's 'Christmas Lights, Royal Exchange Square' was commissioned for the DWF Foundations inaugural Christmas Art Show curated by Frances Lowrie of Art Exposure Gallery, Glasgow. (Many thanks to Gianluca Raucci for the use of his photo of Royal Exchange Square as reference! Unison pastels on Sand PastelMat 35x50cm. )
What could be nicer than supporting a charity by buying art for loved ones this Christmas while sipping some Festive Fizz!
About the DWF Foundation
'Founded by DWF LLP, the DWF Foundation has the sole aim of providing funds, resources and support to help our communities achieve their full potential. The Foundation builds on our existing community activity in a focused and strategic way and demonstrates that when we all work together we can make a significant, positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.'
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.
- Scotland’s Own Coinage, The Hunterian, From 3 October 2017
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists at the Lillie Gallery, 7th October – 2nd November 2017
- A Synchronology: the contemporary and other times, Hunterian Art Gallery, 27 October 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, Mackintosh Festival 2017