Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
St Enoch Square for the Glasgow Christmas Market!
9 November – 22 December 10am – 8pm.
This traditional continental market offers a wide selection of festive gifts and delicious street food. Opening from 9 November until 22 December there is nowhere better to pick up a festive gift and get your Christmas cheer on!
Additional Christmas Market at George Square – 25 November – 29 December, 2017
This year there will be an additional market, opening with a traditional carousel, the iconic Big Wheel and family focused street entertainment.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced