My Bonnie Scotland, Jim Ferguson, 19 May, 3016, The Clutha
Tapsalteerie Press cordially invite one and all to the launch party for ‘My Bonnie Scotland’: a new pamphlet of poems by Jim Ferguson.
The Clutha, Thursday 19th May, 2016 – 7.00 p.m.
With guest readers Calum Rodger and Kathryn Metcalfe (other poets and music to be announced).
An evening of serious enjoyment.
Signed copies of the pamphlet on sale.
Food and drink available from the bar.
The Clutha, 167-169 Stockwell St, Glasgow G1 4SP
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine