My Bonnie Scotland, Jim Ferguson, 19 May, 3016, The Clutha
Tapsalteerie Press cordially invite one and all to the launch party for ‘My Bonnie Scotland’: a new pamphlet of poems by Jim Ferguson.
The Clutha, Thursday 19th May, 2016 – 7.00 p.m.
With guest readers Calum Rodger and Kathryn Metcalfe (other poets and music to be announced).
An evening of serious enjoyment.
Signed copies of the pamphlet on sale.
Food and drink available from the bar.
The Clutha, 167-169 Stockwell St, Glasgow G1 4SP
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema