Who Belongs To Glasgow by Mary Edward, Book Launch, Waterstones Byres Road, Monday 12 December, 2016
Luath Press is pleased to invite you to the launch of
Who belongs to Glasgow?
by Mary Edward
GLASGOW 7.30–9pm, Monday 12 December 2016
Waterstones, 348-358 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AP
All welcome. Admission free. Reserve your place
A landmark study of Glasgow now thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter, this timely publication is an essential insight into the historical background of Glasgow’s migrant groups and their interactions with the indigenous population.
If you have any enquiries, please phone 0131 225 4326.
Who Belongs to Glasgow by Mary Edward
£9.99 PBK ISBN: 9781910745663 is available for purchase from all good bookshops and from www.luath.co.uk.
Waterstones Byres Road, 348-358 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- ‘thi wurd’ #3 at The Old Hairdressers, Glasgow
- Jane Harris Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch