Who Belongs To Glasgow by Mary Edward, Book Launch, Waterstones Byres Road, Monday 12 December, 2016
Luath Press is pleased to invite you to the launch of
Who belongs to Glasgow?
by Mary Edward
GLASGOW 7.30–9pm, Monday 12 December 2016
Waterstones, 348-358 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AP
All welcome. Admission free. Reserve your place
A landmark study of Glasgow now thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter, this timely publication is an essential insight into the historical background of Glasgow’s migrant groups and their interactions with the indigenous population.
If you have any enquiries, please phone 0131 225 4326.
Who Belongs to Glasgow by Mary Edward
£9.99 PBK ISBN: 9781910745663 is available for purchase from all good bookshops and from www.luath.co.uk.
Waterstones Byres Road, 348-358 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Launch of Autumn Voices 2018
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Writers’ Workshop Day at Fruin Farm, Nr. Helensburgh
- Marian Keyes at Aye Write, the Mitchell Library
- Autumn Voices Project – Poetry Competition 2018
- Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
- Creative Writing Fair, University of Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- Ann-Marie MacDonald in conversation with Louise Welsh, University of Glasgow
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor