An evening with Chris Dolan Waterstones Byres Road. Thursday 8th October, 2015
Come and meet local author Chris Dolan as he talks with us about his latest novel; the mysterious and ethereal Aliyyah. Chris is a prize-winning writer, winning both the Macallan short story prize and the McKitterick prize. Aliyyah has been beautifully produced by Vagabond Voices, and you can enjoy a £2 discount on the night.
Chris has even mentioned that there may be music. Intriguing!
Waterstones, Top of Byres Road, 351-355 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8AU.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co