Amy Reeder in Conversation with Frank Quitely, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, 2 July, 2017
2 July, 2017, 1.30 – 3.00 p.m.
Amy Reeder is an artist who started drawing through her love of Manga and best know for her work on Batwoman, Moon Girl, and her covers for Supergirl. Amy also co-created Rocket Girl which is published by Image Comics. Amy will talk about her art and career with Frank Quitely with a signing at the end. Tickets also get you entry into the exhibition Frank Quitely, The Art of Comics.
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AG
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Isle of Bute. May 2018.
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Frostpinni!, The Lighthouse
- Ross Birrell The Transit of Hermes, CCA
- David Mach ‘Against the Tide’ Cass Art, Glasgow