Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 4 August, 2018
11 – 4 p.m.
Fun day of activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing at BHive at Bowling Harbour’s Activity & Nature Discovery Day.
BHive Activity HubArch 1 Bowling Harbour, Bowling G60 5AF
Special discounts on canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing, plus free natural crafts and games.
A mini-bioblitz will be carried out to discover what wonderful wildlife lives in and around the canal.
Get involved in the Beach Litter Pick.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Aye Write: What You Need To Know About Character
- Tracey Thorn at Aye Write
- Belgian Cinema ‘Both Sides Now’, Glasgow Film Festival 2019