Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 4 August, 2018
11 – 4 p.m.
Fun day of activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing at BHive at Bowling Harbour’s Activity & Nature Discovery Day.
BHive Activity HubArch 1 Bowling Harbour, Bowling G60 5AF
Special discounts on canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing, plus free natural crafts and games.
A mini-bioblitz will be carried out to discover what wonderful wildlife lives in and around the canal.
Get involved in the Beach Litter Pick.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT