Zip Slide the Clyde Clic Sargent, Glasgow 14 September, 2014
Back by popular demand; take part in this popular event and zip slide across the Clyde this year to help raise funds for children and young people with cancer, and their families.
Finnieston Crane Glasgow G3 8YW
14 September 2014
Participants will take on the daunting challenge of zip sliding from the 150ft tall, Finnieston Crane, 300m across the River Clyde.
Despite its speed, the zip slide allows you to take in some amazing views of Glasgow city.
Sign up for the Zip Slide the Clyde today.
Contact CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Katie Grier on 0141 572 5700, text ‘ZIP’ to 07795 493 939 (normal rates apply) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee for this event is £20. We ask that you raise a minimum of £120 in sponsorship for CLIC Sargent.
For this event, participants must be 16 years old and over. Participants under 18 years must have parental consent.
- Bard in the Yard at Kelvingrove Park
- Kelvingrove Outdoor Ceilidh
- Wilton Gardens Fete
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- 21st Anniversary of the Millennium Link – Maryhill Locks
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards