The Pitiless Storm Friday, July 25 at 7:30pm Rutherglen Town Hall
with David Hayman
by Chris Dolan
Friday, July 25 at 7:30pm
Rutherglen Town Hall
On the eve of the Scottish referendum on the most important night of his life a left wing trade unionist goes through a crisis of conscience as he is forced to question his political and moral beliefs in the face of a sea-change in the political life of his country.
Loved and respected Bob Cunningham has devoted his life to the party he loves and believes in but, in his mid-fifties he is forced by the voices of his past and his conscience to re-evaluate everything he has held dear.
A widower with a dicky ticker and an estranged son is either about to accept an OBE or make a decision that will not only change his life but may also affect the future course of his country.
Tel: 0141 613 5700
Rutherglen Town Hall, 139 Main Street, Rutherglen, G73 2JJ.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- Gathered Together, Independance at Tramway
- Merchant City: Surge presents Club Supreme Road Show
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- The Words – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- The Tar Factory, Sweet for Addicts
- Work in Progress – Unchained Comedy at McChuills
- Bard in the Yard
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Rose at OranMor
- This Is Where We Get Off – Websters Theatre
- The David MacLennan Award – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Addicted the Musical at Websters
- Islets of Silence at Mugdock Theatre
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe review by Danielle O’Neill