Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
Open various dates over the Summer
Woodlands Community Development Trust, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
Community Cafe on our Outdoor Events Terrace has reopened.
The cafe is being run on a pay what you can afford basis – please pay on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, go ahead and book at Eventbrite.
If you needed help in booking a place online, please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 and he can take your booking over the phone.
Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options. If you have any other dietary requirements get in touch.
There will be Covid-secure protocols in place, including limits to numbers of people who can sit at each table. Please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
Two 90 minute sittings each Sunday. As space on the Terrace is limited, please just book for one sitting at a time so as many people as possible can attend.
After a over a year of the community cafe being closed, it will be lovely to see you again in person.
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Save the People’s Palace and the Winter Gardens
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Springburn: Rome of the North – Ian R. Mitchell
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Bob Law’s Blog: Old Kilpatrick. Lusset Glen to Bowling Walk
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Unoma Okudo @ The Blue Arrow
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Fidel Up Close – CCA