Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
Open various dates over the Summer
Woodlands Community Development Trust, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
Community Cafe on our Outdoor Events Terrace has reopened.
The cafe is being run on a pay what you can afford basis – please pay on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, go ahead and book at Eventbrite.
If you needed help in booking a place online, please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 and he can take your booking over the phone.
Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options. If you have any other dietary requirements get in touch.
There will be Covid-secure protocols in place, including limits to numbers of people who can sit at each table. Please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
Two 90 minute sittings each Sunday. As space on the Terrace is limited, please just book for one sitting at a time so as many people as possible can attend.
After a over a year of the community cafe being closed, it will be lovely to see you again in person.
- Dracula – Gaslamp Theatre at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Bleeding Love – GFF24 review by Pat Byrne
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- The Burning Season GFF 2024
- Tickets on sale Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Brothers Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Love Lies Bleeding Opening Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Under One Roof – Taking Care of Your Tenement
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne
- Govan Music Festival – Glasgow Barons
- Textile Repair, Sashiko with Keng Keng Watt
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Spring’s Around The Corner – time to check the balcony
- Film Screening – Memory Box (2021) plus discussion
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- The 39 Steps, Websters
- Glasgow Goes Green at Arc: Festival Event