Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
Open various dates over the Summer
Woodlands Community Development Trust, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
Community Cafe on our Outdoor Events Terrace has reopened.
The cafe is being run on a pay what you can afford basis – please pay on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, go ahead and book at Eventbrite.
If you needed help in booking a place online, please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 and he can take your booking over the phone.
Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options. If you have any other dietary requirements get in touch.
There will be Covid-secure protocols in place, including limits to numbers of people who can sit at each table. Please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
Two 90 minute sittings each Sunday. As space on the Terrace is limited, please just book for one sitting at a time so as many people as possible can attend.
After a over a year of the community cafe being closed, it will be lovely to see you again in person.
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit