Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
Open various dates over the Summer
Woodlands Community Development Trust, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
Community Cafe on our Outdoor Events Terrace has reopened.
The cafe is being run on a pay what you can afford basis – please pay on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, go ahead and book at Eventbrite.
If you needed help in booking a place online, please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 and he can take your booking over the phone.
Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options. If you have any other dietary requirements get in touch.
There will be Covid-secure protocols in place, including limits to numbers of people who can sit at each table. Please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
Two 90 minute sittings each Sunday. As space on the Terrace is limited, please just book for one sitting at a time so as many people as possible can attend.
After a over a year of the community cafe being closed, it will be lovely to see you again in person.
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- The Magnificent 11 – a Glasgow South Side Walk
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe