Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
Open various dates over the Summer
Woodlands Community Development Trust, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
Community Cafe on our Outdoor Events Terrace has reopened.
The cafe is being run on a pay what you can afford basis – please pay on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, go ahead and book at Eventbrite.
If you needed help in booking a place online, please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 and he can take your booking over the phone.
Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options. If you have any other dietary requirements get in touch.
There will be Covid-secure protocols in place, including limits to numbers of people who can sit at each table. Please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
Two 90 minute sittings each Sunday. As space on the Terrace is limited, please just book for one sitting at a time so as many people as possible can attend.
After a over a year of the community cafe being closed, it will be lovely to see you again in person.
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts