Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
Saturday 24th July, 2021 at 2pm
15 Kirkton Avenue, or 2.15pm near the pond in Knightswood Park
In one year Knightswood Living Rent Group have gone from not having a branch in Knightswood, to members supporting each other through thick and thin and working together to build neighbourhood power!
If you live in Knightswood, Scotstoun or Drumchapel, members would like to invite you to their summer social, and enjoy the warmth of some neighbourhood solidarity (and hopefully some Saturday sunshine )
Members are organising the summer social in Knightswood Park. After such a difficult year and a half – and with the good weather here – it’s the perfect time for neighbours to get together, share their stories, and enjoy a bit of neighbourhood solidarity! It’d be great to have you there.
Whilst restrictions are easing, the pandemic is not over, they are suggesting that people bring food to share between their wee group rather than having communal food. There will be plenty of space to spread out so that everyone feels comfortable.
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online