Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
Saturday 24th July, 2021 at 2pm
15 Kirkton Avenue, or 2.15pm near the pond in Knightswood Park
In one year Knightswood Living Rent Group have gone from not having a branch in Knightswood, to members supporting each other through thick and thin and working together to build neighbourhood power!
If you live in Knightswood, Scotstoun or Drumchapel, members would like to invite you to their summer social, and enjoy the warmth of some neighbourhood solidarity (and hopefully some Saturday sunshine )
Members are organising the summer social in Knightswood Park. After such a difficult year and a half – and with the good weather here – it’s the perfect time for neighbours to get together, share their stories, and enjoy a bit of neighbourhood solidarity! It’d be great to have you there.
Whilst restrictions are easing, the pandemic is not over, they are suggesting that people bring food to share between their wee group rather than having communal food. There will be plenty of space to spread out so that everyone feels comfortable.
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Rigging Hill, Largs. October 2021
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor