Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
Sunday 17 November, 2019 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Have you ever wanted to tell stories to your child without the book? Maybe you already do this, or you have told them their favourite story so often, that you really could put the book down and tell the story, eye to eye, mind to mind and heart to heart (Travellers’ saying). Join Allison Galbraith, local storyteller and author, who will share her techniques and tips on how to put the book down and tell a story naturally. Beginning with a storytelling session, in which Allison will share stories, suitable for families (all ages), then leading to a, ‘Tell a Story’, tips and techniques master-class. Bring a tale you want to tell, create, or grow and learn to rejuvenate your inner-storyteller! We will take our stories into the garden, weather permitting.
Free event. No need to book, just come along!
Woodlands Community Garden, 6 Ashley Street, G3 6HW
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables