With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
Wednesday 5 September, 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Waterstones Byres Road, 351-355 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8AU
New Writing Scotland is the principal forum for poetry and short fiction in Scotland today. Edited by Susie Maguire and Samuel Tongue, With Their Best Clothes On includes new work from forty authors – some award-winning and internationally renowned, and some just beginning their careers.
Come and listen to a selection of poems and short stories from this exciting new collection.
New Writing Scotland is supported by Creative Scotland.
This event is free to attend, to book a place please register at event brite
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT