Winter Tree Identification Workshop
January 29th at 11.30 a.m.and 2 February, 2020 at 1.30 p.m.
Woodlands Community Workspace
Winter Tree Identification Walk. Join them for a walk along the River Kelvin to learn how to identify broad leaf trees without their leaves – this workshop will involve a walk along the river and then back to the cosy Woodlands Workspace with twigs the group has gathered. Learn the terminology and techniques to identify the species with the aid of hand lenses.
All welcome but may not be suitable for younger children.
Meet at Kelvinbridge underground!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Walks, Woodlands Community
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Earth Day 2022 at Music Broth
- Woodlands Community Cafe
- Street Cones – Recovering Voices Online Course
- Festival of Fitness in support of Ukraine
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Kiss the Ground, Film Screening plus Disussion
- Beginners Stained Glass Evening Course Glasgow
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- Planters on the Biophilic Way Tidal Map Glasgow
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- COP26: Eco Echoes, Tinderbox Collective: Write Songs and Make Games
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice
- Artivismo Pintando Murales Derribamos Muros – Digital Exhibition Launch
- Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride