Winter Tree Identification Workshop
January 29th at 11.30 a.m.and 2 February, 2020 at 1.30 p.m.
Woodlands Community Workspace
Winter Tree Identification Walk. Join them for a walk along the River Kelvin to learn how to identify broad leaf trees without their leaves – this workshop will involve a walk along the river and then back to the cosy Woodlands Workspace with twigs the group has gathered. Learn the terminology and techniques to identify the species with the aid of hand lenses.
All welcome but may not be suitable for younger children.
Meet at Kelvinbridge underground!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Walks, Woodlands Community Garden
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens
- Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- Woodlands Community – Job Vacancies
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson