Winter Tree Identification Workshop
January 29th at 11.30 a.m.and 2 February, 2020 at 1.30 p.m.
Woodlands Community Workspace
Winter Tree Identification Walk. Join them for a walk along the River Kelvin to learn how to identify broad leaf trees without their leaves – this workshop will involve a walk along the river and then back to the cosy Woodlands Workspace with twigs the group has gathered. Learn the terminology and techniques to identify the species with the aid of hand lenses.
All welcome but may not be suitable for younger children.
Meet at Kelvinbridge underground!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Walks, Woodlands Community Garden
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch