Winter Tree Identification Workshop
January 29th at 11.30 a.m.and 2 February, 2020 at 1.30 p.m.
Woodlands Community Workspace
Winter Tree Identification Walk. Join them for a walk along the River Kelvin to learn how to identify broad leaf trees without their leaves – this workshop will involve a walk along the river and then back to the cosy Woodlands Workspace with twigs the group has gathered. Learn the terminology and techniques to identify the species with the aid of hand lenses.
All welcome but may not be suitable for younger children.
Meet at Kelvinbridge underground!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Walks, Woodlands Community Garden
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Bob Law’s Blog: Rouken Glen – A Park For All Seasons
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary: Dunblane
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Looking After Mental Wellbeing
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell