Winter Tree Identification Workshop
January 29th at 11.30 a.m.and 2 February, 2020 at 1.30 p.m.
Woodlands Community Workspace
Winter Tree Identification Walk. Join them for a walk along the River Kelvin to learn how to identify broad leaf trees without their leaves – this workshop will involve a walk along the river and then back to the cosy Woodlands Workspace with twigs the group has gathered. Learn the terminology and techniques to identify the species with the aid of hand lenses.
All welcome but may not be suitable for younger children.
Meet at Kelvinbridge underground!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Walks, Woodlands Community Garden
- Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Stone Carving Workshop Glasgow
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Love to Learn Open Day Glasgow Clyde College
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Gypsy Music Short Course