Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
Fantastic Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
7pm on Thursday 14th November, 2019
The Lansdowne, 7a Lansdowne Crescent, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G20 6NQ
Wine expert Lesley from Alliance Wines will guide you through a selection of wines from The Lansdowne menu.
Tickets are only £10 per person, available to buy from the Lansdowne or by calling 0141 334 4653.
Use your ticket after the tasting as a £10 voucher and try the amazing selection of Indian Tapas!
Spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Indian Restaurants
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M