Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
Fantastic Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
7pm on Thursday 14th November, 2019
The Lansdowne, 7a Lansdowne Crescent, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G20 6NQ
Wine expert Lesley from Alliance Wines will guide you through a selection of wines from The Lansdowne menu.
Tickets are only £10 per person, available to buy from the Lansdowne or by calling 0141 334 4653.
Use your ticket after the tasting as a £10 voucher and try the amazing selection of Indian Tapas!
Spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Indian Restaurants
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers