Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
30 November, 2019 6.30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
Christmas Panto & Fundraiser
Difference By Design has organised this launch event to raise funds for local elderly which would not be possible without contributions from Whodunnit Events and the Logan Sisters, featured in the brand new online show with BBC Scotland, ‘Living with the Logans’.
As the Christmas panto murder mystery unfolds, Websters will serve up a delicious, three-course meal accompanied by a glass of Prosecco in order to activate the ‘little grey cells’.
After donning the mantle of Sherlock Holmes, Poirot, or Miss Marple, solve the panto-crime murder mystery, then sit back, relax and enjoy the music of the glamorous Logan sisters, surrounded by art/design creations in the Upper Hall donated by local artists to raise funds which will positively address social isolation and loneliness.
Many thanks again to local artists for supporting this festival fundraising event aiming to help the elderly who are so often forgotten, particularly at this time of year.
*Please note there is no step-free access to the event space.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
Jacqueline Mckie – Director
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Wasps Winter Artists and Makers Market 2019
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Christmas Extravaganza 2019 Salvation Army Partick
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane