West End Festival 2016: Designer Maker Pop Up At The Doublet, Sunday 19 June.
Five designer/makers (and bakers) are popping up at the Doublet in Glasgow for a one-day shopping event during the Gibson Street Gala.
The legendary Glasgow bar, The Doublet is hosting a designer/maker pop-up event during this year’s Gibson Street Gala Day featuring an outstanding line up of some of Glasgow’s finest designers and makers.
It promises to be an exceptional summer shopping event, with delicious sweet treats served up by Bear Sign. Jewellery, ceramics, printed textiles and hand carved wooden utensils will all be on sale by designers who are all based, and make, in the city of Glasgow. The featured makers are: Cecilia Stamp, Garnet McCulloch, Laura Spring and Object Company.
The event is free to attend and will be open 12pm to 6pm on Sunday 19 June 2016.
Doublet Bar, 74 Park Rd, Glasgow G4 9JF
Part of Gibson Street Gala
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams