West End Festival 2016: Designer Maker Pop Up At The Doublet, Sunday 19 June.
Five designer/makers (and bakers) are popping up at the Doublet in Glasgow for a one-day shopping event during the Gibson Street Gala.
The legendary Glasgow bar, The Doublet is hosting a designer/maker pop-up event during this year’s Gibson Street Gala Day featuring an outstanding line up of some of Glasgow’s finest designers and makers.
It promises to be an exceptional summer shopping event, with delicious sweet treats served up by Bear Sign. Jewellery, ceramics, printed textiles and hand carved wooden utensils will all be on sale by designers who are all based, and make, in the city of Glasgow. The featured makers are: Cecilia Stamp, Garnet McCulloch, Laura Spring and Object Company.
The event is free to attend and will be open 12pm to 6pm on Sunday 19 June 2016.
Doublet Bar, 74 Park Rd, Glasgow G4 9JF
Part of Gibson Street Gala
- Urban Potentials Exhibition Launch
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- The Great Black History Quiz CRER
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre