West End Festival 2016: Designer Maker Pop Up At The Doublet, Sunday 19 June.
Five designer/makers (and bakers) are popping up at the Doublet in Glasgow for a one-day shopping event during the Gibson Street Gala.
The legendary Glasgow bar, The Doublet is hosting a designer/maker pop-up event during this year’s Gibson Street Gala Day featuring an outstanding line up of some of Glasgow’s finest designers and makers.
It promises to be an exceptional summer shopping event, with delicious sweet treats served up by Bear Sign. Jewellery, ceramics, printed textiles and hand carved wooden utensils will all be on sale by designers who are all based, and make, in the city of Glasgow. The featured makers are: Cecilia Stamp, Garnet McCulloch, Laura Spring and Object Company.
The event is free to attend and will be open 12pm to 6pm on Sunday 19 June 2016.
Doublet Bar, 74 Park Rd, Glasgow G4 9JF
Part of Gibson Street Gala
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream