West End Festival Closing Concert, Kelvingrove Bandstand Sun 28 June, 2015
JOHN BEATTIE, JO CALLIS (THE HUMAN LEAGUE) & GRAEME CLARK (WET WET WET)
Kelvingrove Bandstand, Kelvin Way, G12
Sunday 28th June, 2015
1 – 7 p.m.
Featuring a host of musical talent including rugby legend and BBC Radio Scotland broadcaster John Beattie and his band, Jo Callis (The Human League) and Graeme Clark (Wet Wet Wet).
This free event will once again make use of the recently restored Kelvingrove bandstand to end the festival with an all-day musical celebration.
The Dynaglydes: 50s / 60s covers
Fingerhalo with Jo Callis (from The Human League): guitar band
Charlotte Marshall and the 45s: Blues
“Local Vocals”: choral group
L’acoustica: voices and guitars
High School Past Plant band
Graeme Clark and band
Honest Sam and the Dealers: Americana
John Beattie Band: classic rock
Food and soft drinks will be available at the event with the exception of alcohol which will not be allowed.
Announcing the line-up, festival director, Michael Dale said: “Last year saw us use the bandstand for the first time in years and we’re excited once again to be able to use a west end asset and programme a wonderful musical line-up, featuring local musicians and some big names.
“Thanks to Glasgow Life and C C Music for supporting this event.”
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?