West End Festival Closing Concert, Kelvingrove Bandstand Sun 28 June, 2015
JOHN BEATTIE, JO CALLIS (THE HUMAN LEAGUE) & GRAEME CLARK (WET WET WET)
Kelvingrove Bandstand, Kelvin Way, G12
Sunday 28th June, 2015
1 – 7 p.m.
Featuring a host of musical talent including rugby legend and BBC Radio Scotland broadcaster John Beattie and his band, Jo Callis (The Human League) and Graeme Clark (Wet Wet Wet).
This free event will once again make use of the recently restored Kelvingrove bandstand to end the festival with an all-day musical celebration.
The Dynaglydes: 50s / 60s covers
Fingerhalo with Jo Callis (from The Human League): guitar band
Charlotte Marshall and the 45s: Blues
“Local Vocals”: choral group
L’acoustica: voices and guitars
High School Past Plant band
Graeme Clark and band
Honest Sam and the Dealers: Americana
John Beattie Band: classic rock
Food and soft drinks will be available at the event with the exception of alcohol which will not be allowed.
Announcing the line-up, festival director, Michael Dale said: “Last year saw us use the bandstand for the first time in years and we’re excited once again to be able to use a west end asset and programme a wonderful musical line-up, featuring local musicians and some big names.
“Thanks to Glasgow Life and C C Music for supporting this event.”
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park