Wee Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival for Children and Young People, Families Day, 5 March, 2016
Wee Write! 2016
29 February – 5 March, 2016
Top picks for budding readers, writers & illustrators
Glasgow’s Book Festival for Children & Young People is gearing up for a packed Families Day on 5 March 2016.
Highlights at the Mitchell Library
Include: award-winners like Chae Strathie previewing his latest book Gorilla Loves Vanilla, the latest from Jaqueline Wilson illustrator Nick Sharrat with Shark in the Park on a Windy Day and the minds behind CITV’s Fleabag Monkeyface, Knife and Packer.
Book your places early to avoid disappointed wee faces.
To help you find the right sessions for the youngest bookworms in your life, check out the guide to 2016’s Wee Write! activities by age group.
There truly is something for everyone at Wee Write!
6 Granville St, Glasgow G3 7DR
Filed under: Aye Write! Glasgow's Book Festival 2016, Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- It’s A Wonderful Life GFT
- Take 2: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, GFT
- The Bolshoi Ballet Encore: The Nutcracker GFT
- Her Smell, GFT
- The Kingmaker, GFT
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks