Wee Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival for Children and Young People, Families Day, 5 March, 2016
Wee Write! 2016
29 February – 5 March, 2016
Top picks for budding readers, writers & illustrators
Glasgow’s Book Festival for Children & Young People is gearing up for a packed Families Day on 5 March 2016.
Highlights at the Mitchell Library
Include: award-winners like Chae Strathie previewing his latest book Gorilla Loves Vanilla, the latest from Jaqueline Wilson illustrator Nick Sharrat with Shark in the Park on a Windy Day and the minds behind CITV’s Fleabag Monkeyface, Knife and Packer.
Book your places early to avoid disappointed wee faces.
To help you find the right sessions for the youngest bookworms in your life, check out the guide to 2016’s Wee Write! activities by age group.
There truly is something for everyone at Wee Write!
6 Granville St, Glasgow G3 7DR
Filed under: Aye Write! Glasgow's Book Festival 2016, Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow