A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers, February, 2017
A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers
Our Valentine’s Dinner is available on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th February 2017 in the Cottiers upstairs restaurant.
A gourmet three course meal plus Bread & Olives on arrival with Kir Royale for just £59.95 per couple.
Cottiers’ chefs have been working incredibly hard to produce this delicious, Mediterranean inspired feast which they just know you are going to adore. And for extra romance, they’ve got some delicious sharing options for you to enjoy together – savour the intimacy of sharing a plate of blinis or indulge in a spectacular chocolate dipping sharing pot with strawberries, shortbread and pistachio biscotti, made for two.
Spoil the one you love with a night of divine food in the romantic surroundings of Cottiers restaurant and make it a real date night to remember. (Brownie points highly likely to be accrued).
To book a Valentine’s dinner for two on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th February 2017, just call the bar on 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to book in person.
Deposit of £10 per couple required to secure your booking.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Menu – £59.95 per couple
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Mary Irvine: Review of the Sugar Boat Restaurant, Helensburgh
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne