Valentine’s Day, the feast of love, 2016. Special Menu at Cafe Cossachok
‘For everyone who already found true love or still in search of a miracle’.
Cafe´Cossachok are offering delicious food with a special Valentine’s menuson 13th and 14th of February, 2016.
Available all day and from 5 p.m. romantic live music performance surprise songs with guitar accompaniment.
Places are limited so early booking advised.
‘See you soon with love your Cossachok’
Live folk, jazz and world music played by outstanding musicians, makes Russian Café-Gallery Cossachok the place to be.
10 King St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 5QP
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT