Valentine’s Day, the feast of love, 2016. Special Menu at Cafe Cossachok
‘For everyone who already found true love or still in search of a miracle’.
Cafe´Cossachok are offering delicious food with a special Valentine’s menuson 13th and 14th of February, 2016.
Available all day and from 5 p.m. romantic live music performance surprise songs with guitar accompaniment.
Places are limited so early booking advised.
‘See you soon with love your Cossachok’
Live folk, jazz and world music played by outstanding musicians, makes Russian Café-Gallery Cossachok the place to be.
10 King St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 5QP
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival