Valentine’s Day, the feast of love, 2016. Special Menu at Cafe Cossachok
‘For everyone who already found true love or still in search of a miracle’.
Cafe´Cossachok are offering delicious food with a special Valentine’s menuson 13th and 14th of February, 2016.
Available all day and from 5 p.m. romantic live music performance surprise songs with guitar accompaniment.
Places are limited so early booking advised.
‘See you soon with love your Cossachok’
Live folk, jazz and world music played by outstanding musicians, makes Russian Café-Gallery Cossachok the place to be.
10 King St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 5QP
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios