Valentine’s Day, the feast of love, 2016. Special Menu at Cafe Cossachok
‘For everyone who already found true love or still in search of a miracle’.
Cafe´Cossachok are offering delicious food with a special Valentine’s menuson 13th and 14th of February, 2016.
Available all day and from 5 p.m. romantic live music performance surprise songs with guitar accompaniment.
Places are limited so early booking advised.
‘See you soon with love your Cossachok’
Live folk, jazz and world music played by outstanding musicians, makes Russian Café-Gallery Cossachok the place to be.
10 King St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 5QP
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop