Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
On First Sunday of Month and Fortnightly – 12 p.m.
85 Drygate Street, Glasgow G4 0UT
A regular and curated market showcasing good quality independent creatives, makers and retailers. A relaxed Sunday afternoon gathering 🙂
Do Sunday afternoons differently.
Shop. Eat. Drink. Unwind. Repeat.
Free indoor market. Car parking.
Child & dog friendly
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival