Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
On First Sunday of Month and Fortnightly – 12 p.m.
85 Drygate Street, Glasgow G4 0UT
A regular and curated market showcasing good quality independent creatives, makers and retailers. A relaxed Sunday afternoon gathering 🙂
Do Sunday afternoons differently.
Shop. Eat. Drink. Unwind. Repeat.
Free indoor market. Car parking.
Child & dog friendly
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Super Market Christmas QMU
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland