Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
On First Sunday of Month and Fortnightly – 12 p.m.
85 Drygate Street, Glasgow G4 0UT
A regular and curated market showcasing good quality independent creatives, makers and retailers. A relaxed Sunday afternoon gathering 🙂
Do Sunday afternoons differently.
Shop. Eat. Drink. Unwind. Repeat.
Free indoor market. Car parking.
Child & dog friendly
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT