Birds, Exhibition at ProjectAbility by Scott Smith 4 – 26 November
Scott works in our Aspire studios and has a varied practice of painting and drawing from life and memory. This body of work was made over the past few months, in a flurry of focus and productivity.
The theme is birds, and they vary from the beautiful to the comical. They are simply and elegantly portrayed and each one has its own charm and character.
Join us for a preview on Thursday 3 November, 6-8pm.
Exhibition open 4-26 November.
The exhibition programme is supported by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA