Trick or Treat? Halloween Special Event 30 October, 2014, 7:30 p.m. The Tramway
Trick or Treat? Halloween Special Event
30 October, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
Trick or treat? Tramway’s in-residence youth companies Junction 25 and BRAVE GENERATION host a very spooky Halloween pre-show event before Mark Bruce’s Dracula performance at 7.30pm… join us for a night of terror!
FREE participation activities will include a chance to learn the Thriller dance, and get your hands gory making Halloween decorations!
Special group booking discount and free post-show talk for the Dracula performance at 7.30pm
If you would like to bring a class or youth group to the Dracula performance then we are very pleased to offer you a discounted price of £6 per ticket if you book 10 or more tickets (regular price £15/£12 conc.).
Tramway 25 Albert Drive, Glasgow, G41 2PE
This section: Hallowe'en in Glasgow
Filed under: Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Hallowe’en Quiz Night with Duglus
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Something for Hallowe’en
- Mandy, Halloween at GFT
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Ghost Stories from Around the World, Britannia Panopticon
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Frightfully Fun Halloween Spooktacular
- Pumpkin Display Toryglen, Halloween Glasgow
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019