Hallowe’en Fright Night 31 October 2014, 6:00 p.m. Glasgow Science Centre
Hallowe’en Fright Night
31 October 2014, 6:00 p.m.
Glasgow Science Centre
A family friendly Hallowe’en treat, with everything from a monster science show to a zombie apocalypse on offer.
Scotland’s biggest and best family Halloween Party is back at Glasgow Science Centre on Friday 31st of October. Tricks, treats, friendly fun and scary science guaranteed! Tickets are £6 per person and can be booked using our secure booking site – click the link below!
Ticket prices: £6
Glasgow Science Centre 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1EA
This section: Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Kids and young people
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Hallowe’en Quiz Night with Duglus
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Something for Hallowe’en
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Edinburgh Book Festival Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler and Nick Sharratt
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT